Livestream Channel: http://livestre.am/4qHIt
Tag: #one does not simply livestream into mordor (track for updates)
When: Friday 7:30 PM (PST)
So I wonder, if you put enough rubber bands around someone’s head…
THIS WEBSITE IS MADE UP OF PSYCHOPATHS AND DRUGGIES I SWEAR
this is what your getting yahoo.
this is what your getting.
i love you you can still tell which one is actually him because his tie is always crooked
“Farkas may be a bit dumb, a bit slow, a bit weak, but his loyalty and big heart still make him my favourite NPC and follower. I fear nothing in Skyrim as much as I fear his death.”
so I did a thing
just wanna add that they also do hockey team themed doughnuts depending on which city you’re in
Everything you need to know about Free! with links:
- It’s coming in July.
- It’s officially called Free!(links to official website), but I’m betting we’ll all just keep calling it swimming anime.
- It’ll be broadcast on TV and on Niconico, (which, for those of you new to Niconico, means usually hilarious scrolling commentary).
- Staff: All the same people that did the commercial. It’s directed by Hiroko Utsumi and character design is by Futoshi Nishiya of Animation DO (both worked on K-On, Haruhi, Hyouka, Tamako). It’s scripted by Masahiro Yokotani (Devil is a Part-timer, Magi), and music is by Tatsuya Katou (Mirai Nikki). OLDCODEX will perform the OP 「Rage on」, and the main character’s voice actors will perform the ED.
- Plot: It’s about 4 swimmers from Iwatobi High School and their rival at Sametsuka Acadamy. Three of the Iwatobi kids and Sametsuka boy were on the same swim team in elementary school.
- Characters: Haruka Nanase (black hair, CV: Nobunaga Shimazaki), Tachibana Makoto (brown hair, CV: Tatsuhisa Suzuki), Nagisa Hazuki (blond hair, CV: Tsubasa Yonaga), Ryugazaki Rei (glasses, CV: Daisuke Hirakawa), and Matsuoka Rin (rival/purple hair, CV: Mamoru Miyano).
- They are already talking about merchandising this pretty heavily, so if that’s your cup of tea, you’re in luck.
There’s the full sized poster for y’all, too.
reblogging for a few key people
Thorin plays the song of his people…
and so i wake in the morning and i step outside
and i take a deep breath and i get real high
and i scream from the top of my lungs
VIVE LA FRANCE VIVE LA FRANCE
made for me tbh
Can you imagine what it was like for everyone else when Alexander the Great was naming his cities?
Guy: What shall you name this city?
Guy: And what shall you name this city?
Guy: And is this one Alexandria too?!?!
Alexander: No. It is Bucephala. After my horse. ._.